As I write this, that is the number of you who have downloaded and signed up for the Earmark CPE mobile app.
That’s with zero advertising—all word of mouth. And in busy season, too!
How have we grown so quickly?
You’re excited to earn practical CPE in a way that fits into your busy schedule.
And you’re learning from authors who educate in a way that’s entertaining.
You’re also excited to hear from new voices—voices with diverse opinions and fresh ideas.
That’s where I need your help.
Earmark has a much bigger mission than just delivering free CPE.
Our mission begins with amplifying the voices that represent the future of our profession.
We’re off to a good start. In just 1.5 months, we’ve added 55 courses and nearly as many authors. At the current rate, we’ll have hundreds of courses for you to choose from by the end of the year.
And because voices need to be heard, the next part of our mission is to grow and support a community of accountants willing to listen.
Getting to 1,000+ members is a significant milestone. But we can do better. The new goal is 10,000 members by the end of 2022. (I suspect we may have to set our sights even higher.)
Finally, we will empower our members to share their expertise with the community.
Who better to learn from than your fellow practitioners? You’re the accountants doing the work. You know more than anyone else.
Earmark will tear down the barriers to creating high-quality CPE. That’s why anyone can author a course on Earmark for free.
Earmark is a new model for continuing education where anyone can contribute, regardless of where you’re from, what you look like, where you went to school, where you worked, what you scored on the CPA exam—or if you even cared to take it at all.
None of that matters. What matters is what you know. And when we share our knowledge, we all win.
So when it’s time to make your mark, I hope you’ll choose Earmark.
And let me know your thoughts about Earmark.
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us:
- What features do you want in the app?
- What types of courses do you want to take?
- What authors do you want to hear from?
- What are we doing right? What do you love?
- What isn’t living up to your expectations?
Thanks for reading, and I hope you also enjoy the ridiculous amount of new, free CPE courses added to Earmark since I last wrote.
👩🎓 New Free CPE Courses
Holy smokes! That’s a lot of new courses.
Open this email on your mobile device, then click on the links below to go to each course directly in the Earmark CPE app.
- Managing your remote teams, with Jennifer Wilson
- Robotic Process Automation for Accountants
- How to Sell Virtual CFO Services
- Handling Price Sensitivity & Tech Strategy for Accountants
- Tax Organizers Suck
- Negotiating Tips for Accountants & What Makes Clients Switch Firms
- How Increasing Access to Data Can Reduce Risk
- The Intersection of a Tax Tech Transformation
- The State of the CPA
- Crypto is a Scam
- Value Creation & Advisory 101 for Accountants
- The Total Control Accounting System
- AFO Wealth Management Forward Episode Randy Johnston
- Partnering Through Panic
- Automated Report Generation for Accountants
- The Future of QuickBooks with Hector Garcia
- Building a Talent Pipeline in Accounting & Emerging Technologies
- IRS On Its Last Leg
- CPA Evolution is Missing the Weeds
- Web Forms for Accountants
- Friends with Mutual Benefits
- Understanding the Prototype Components Model for Growth
📲 Download the Earmark CPE mobile app
To earn free CPE for listening to these courses, download the Earmark CPE mobile app for Apple or Android: