– Traditional accounting media misses the mark because it lacks variety.
– Our mission is to increase the accounting industry’s quality, diversity, and convenience of educational and entertaining content.
– That’s why we’re launching Earmark Media! 🚀 To learn more about our services for accountants, firms, and apps, visit earmark.me.
When Blake Oliver, CPA, and I met in May 2016, we said, “we should do a podcast together.” Two years later, we started the Cloud Accounting Podcast which has grown to become the most popular accounting podcast in the world.
During the week, Blake and I were both working at fast-growing startups. We each had our side hustles. Then we would get together on the weekend to record our podcast.
Over the years, we realized we were trying to solve the same problem.
The problem is that traditional accounting media misses the mark.
- It misses the mark for apps that spend lots of money advertising but don’t reach their target audience.
- It misses the mark for firms that can’t afford to pay to play.
- It misses the mark for accountants because it doesn’t focus enough on their specific interests.
In essence, it misses the mark because it lacks variety.
That’s why today we are launching Earmark Media. 🚀
Our mission at Earmark Media is to increase the accounting industry’s quality, variety, diversity, and convenience of educational and entertaining content.
We’ll accomplish our mission by offering a wide range of accounting media production and marketing services for apps, firms, and individuals that are looking to make their mark (see what I did there 😉)
Here are examples of how Earmark Media can help you make your mark:
- Offering a wide variety of content that delivers practical insights you can use in your professional role
- Ability to earn CPE in a more convenient and accessible way by listening to podcasts
- For instructors, converting your existing educational content into on-demand CPE
- Producing a podcast to showcase your expertise to your clients and colleagues
- Giving your staff an easy and convenient way to stay up-to-date on their CPE requirements
- Showcasing your firm’s expertise to build brand awareness and generate new business
- Capturing video testimonials from clients to increase trust and win more deals
- Turning your internal training recordings into on-demand CPE for your team
- Advertise your firm on accounting and tax podcasts to augment your recruiting efforts
- Advertise on a wide range of the most popular and fast-growing accounting-related podcasts
- Create your own branded podcast to deliver continuing education to your customers and reach new potential customers
- Create sponsored content that generates leads by providing valuable information to prospects
- Convert your existing video recordings into on-demand CPE courses to increase the value of the content you’ve already spent time and money creating
- Stay in compliance with NASBA’s CPE requirements, so you don’t have to
- Capture video testimonials and customer case studies in a scalable way — you just make the intro
To learn more about our services and get started, visit earmark.me.
Leave a Reply