We’re excited to announce that ExpensiCon 3 sessions are now available on Earmark – the free mobile app that lets you earn CPE credits by listening to podcasts and watching videos.
Attendees of ExpensiCon 3 can now earn NASBA-approved CPE for the sessions they attended during the event through the Earmark app, available for iOS and Android devices. Simply find the Expensify channel and register for the session(s) you heard in person. Verify that you already watched the recording and complete the short quiz at the end to get your CPE credits.
Even if you didn’t attend ExpensiCon 3 in person, you can still earn CPE for free by watching the session recordings on YouTube. Just watch the video and complete the quiz to get your credits.
ExpensiCon sessions now available on Earmark include:
- David Barrett Unravels the Past, Present, and Future
- Work less to do more with the Expensify Card with Anu Muralidharan
- Expensify Support Best Practices with Daniel Vidal and Milja Kljajic
- Disconnect to Connect: Becoming a Connected Leader with Amy Vetter
- How Artificial Intelligence Will Save Accounting with Blake Oliver
- Accounting for the Infinite Game with Clayton Oates
- CAS Transformation + Tech Partners – Smarter Together with Dixie McCurley & Nicole
- Process Improvement Strategies to Increase Capacity & Profitability with Jim Boomer
- How to Price, Position and Productize as Part of your VCFO Offering w/ Jody Grunden
- Managing Remote Employees: Tips for Creating a Reliable Distributed Workforce
- Building and Scaling Your Niche Accounting and Financial Services Practice
Earmark makes it easy and convenient to earn CPE credits on the go. You can listen and learn wherever you are – in the car, at the gym, walking your dog, or doing chores.
The Expensify channel on Earmark is the easiest way to maximize the educational value of ExpensiCon 3. Download the Earmark app and earn CPE credits today with sessions from ExpensiCon and other top accounting and tax podcasts. It’s the stress-free, productive way to complete your CPE requirement!
Earmark CPE is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.